Home» Info , Tweaks » Fix disappearing Adsense widget for blogger

Fix disappearing Adsense widget for blogger

Unknown | Thursday, December 22, 2011 | 0 comments
Today while reviewing my websites & other guest authorship websites I suddenly discovered that all of the Adsense ads are gone!!! WTF!!! What's the matter, i haven't removed it, neither adsense has banned the ads from the sites. I was amazed & a bit confused. I tried to review the codes, added the adsense gadget again but nothing worked. Now i got tensed & confused. I searched net & found that many of the publishers face the same problems as mine but no one could fix it. I became helpless but suddenly I thought for a while did a smple thing.



I just went to my Adsense account, generated ad codes and inserted in my blogger widgets as an Html/Javascript widget. Guess what it worked :). Al the ads showed up again. I don't know why this strange problem happened, but now I'm happy that the problem is no more now.

So the conclusion is that whenever you see that your adsense ads which are placed in your Blog via Adsense widget via add a page element in Blogger just try to remove them, go to Adsense, generate codes & insert them as a Html/Javascript. It will work as before (I hope so :-|)
Share this article :

Use this smileys in your comment. Smiley codes are given to the right side of each smiley.

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8- 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. Share your thoughts, views in a well manner. If you are a website owner please comment using Google, Wordpress or OpenID.

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011 - 2012 IamNSaha - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger